Saturday, March 23, 2013

Join the challenge !!

Hey all !  It's been a looooong time, but I'm coming off my soaping hiatus and am looking forward to getting back into the game.  

**  News of the week **

Amy Warden from Great Cakes Soapworks is having another soaping challenge this year!  It actually starts tomorrow, March 24th.

I participated in her challenge last year and not only learned a lot, but was really motivated to try new recipes and techniques that I probably wouldn't have otherwise.
This years challenge is only four parts, so not overwhelming or super time consuming.

Check it out here

I hope you'll sign up and give Amy's challenge a try.


Here’s the schedule:
Week One March 24th: Tiger Stripe
Week Two March 31st: Elemental Swirl
Week Three April 7th: Mica Swirl Tops
~BREAK~
Week Four April 21st: Leopard Spots
See you there!!
~Suzy

No comments: